Sunday, August 8, 2010

i'm such an overpacker.

What bothers me about packing for airplane flights is I, without fail, pack way too much. I consciously say to myself, "Annelih. This time you WILL NOT bring your entire life in your carry-on suitcase & your backpack."

And what happens?
You guessed it.

I BRING MY ENTIRE LIFE.
sigh.

And what with airlines jacking up the prices of luggage, it makes me even more stressed.
You would think I would learn by now how to pack for flights since I've been flying all year, but nope. Haven't learned.

Well, my family & I are peacing out soon to go to the airport super early so we don't overwhelm ourselves with all the baggages we have. Smart move on our part.

Please send good energy & thoughts for safe travels for my family & I.
I know that I won't fully be satisfied until we land safely in Gainesville & are settled into our hotel.

Thank you for all the loving thoughts & well wishes you've all communicated to me via facebook. You are each such bright lights in my life & I know I wouldn't be the woman & actor I am today if it weren't for your impact on me.

and just for kicks:
BEFORE AFTER

2 comments:

  1. Super cute hair, super excited for your adventures.

    I will follow you, blog-style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair anneh! so you.....um well im sorry i didnt get to say good bye, but levi, kylie, and i wish you well in florida, you should gimme ur address so i can send u a care package sometime :) i love you, take care, and i as well will be following ur blogs! :) MWUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete