Tuesday, December 21, 2010

update from Michigan!

Hello, hello, hello!

Hope your holiday season is going well. Mine sure is. :)

Christmas in Michigan is super cool because it effing SNOWS. It already snowed before we got in & it was awesome to see white landscapes. I haven't seen snow in awhile, it seems. I think it snowed the summer before my sophomore year or my senior year in college... I don't remember. But the snow here in Michigan sticks, which doesn't happen in WA... well, it does, but not really.

Anyway, it's been AWESOME having nothing to do. Just reading, hanging out with Josh's family & friends... It's been great, even though I miss my fam. Hopefully I make it to the Philippines sometime.... You know, when I win the Lottery! haha

Just reread The Bad Seed by Maxwell Anderson & I remembered how suspenseful, intriguing, disturbing, & awesome it is. My dream role is to play 8 year old Rhoda Penmark, or whatever her age is. I'm not going to be able to play young roles for very long, so I better get someone to direct me in this now before it's too late! Rhoda is such a disturbing character & it would effing sweet to play her. It's simultaneously my type, but not.

That's what I've been uber excited for during this break: READING FOR PLEASURE. I have not had the time to do so during the semester, so hopefully I'll get some delicious reading in. Next up is Tiger at the Gates, a play by Jean Giraudoux. Then, I'm gonna tackle Master of Verona by David Blixt, who directed Joshua in Romeo & Juliet a couple years ago.

Well, I'ma peace out and shop around my addiction, etsy.com, before I go read. hope you all are getting time to do the things you love to do for fun this holiday!


Josh & I lookin' stylin' for his friend's wedding!

look. the iPhone is more intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment